What Is The Hirons Store Returns Policy?
In addition to your statutory rights, Hirons Jewellers is pleased to offer the following additional rights of return:
- Unwanted goods may be returned for a Credit Note or exchange of product if returned unused and in their original condition within 14 days, with proof of purchase, subject to the restrictions and exclusions below.
- Credit Notes or Exchange will not be provided for Earrings or any items viewed as 'worn' by our jeweller.
- Credit Notes and exchanges on purchases made on an event day will be calculated at the reduced price
- Refunds and exchanges will not be permitted on sale purchases
- Where a complimentary gift has been issued with the purchase, the gift must also be returned.
- This policy may be changed from time to time at our discretion. Please enquire for details.